Friday, June 27, 2008

Branson, Joseph, Adam, Ryan, Samuel, Michelle, Alexis, Carter,
Dallin and Jackie on the balcony of the missionary apartment in Pittsburgh.
Dallin, Branson, Adam and Joseph ready to eat at 5 Guys.
Wait - this doesn't look right - Samuel pushing Dallin in Beth's wheelchair that we got so we could still do the walking stuff. I (Beth) was the least tired of anyone, but my foot would not do all of the walking.
The kids in a classroom at the Cathedral of Learning
Paul, Beth, Lynne and Suzanne and all of the kids at the throne in the Cathedral of Learning.

1 comment:

Marlene K said...

OK I am really not your mom but that is my blogspot name for comments on my girls' accounts! This is Marlene. Hey it is so fun to see your pics and enjoy seeing some of the people you know, including your family!
We are doing great--Everyone in our family is gone this week but me! Jim and the boys are at scout camp and Susan is working in Washington at my cousin Joyce Allsop Rowley's cherry ranch for 3 weeks of harvest. I am sure getting a lot done! I really enjoy reading your letters. We have had a CRAZY summer. 2 new grandbabies in June and one more coming soon. This will be #6. Weird - huh! but we love it! We have been running way faster than we thought we could go, keeping up with all that is going on.
Keep up the good work. Happy Birthday Uncle Paul, in a few days...